Fulfilled by our friends at Condomania.com
Feel Every Sensation
Durex Extra Sensitive Condoms are 20% thinner than standard latex condoms. Some men don’t like wearing condoms, but these offer increased sensitivity that makes them feel like you’re not wearing anything at all. Super thin natural rubber latex takes your excitement to its peak.
These Durex condoms are a popular choice for a reason! The contoured shape and extra lubrication of these sensitive condoms allow for increased sensation for both of you. She will love the comfortable feel of the lubricated condom, which means longer sessions without stopping to grab the lube.
These natural rubber latex condoms undergo thorough electronic testing. Durex is the World’s #1 condom brand because they can be trusted to deliver a reliable product. These condoms help protect against pregnancy and STIs without sacrificing pleasure.
How to use Durex Extra Sensitive Condoms
1. Take one condom from the box of Durex Extra Sensitive Condoms package. The condoms may be connected, so be sure to separate one condom along with the perforated edge.
2. Open the condom wrapper with your fingers by tearing it across the top. Never use your teeth or sharp objects to open a condom wrapper, or you could damage the condom.
3. Position the rolled-up condom on the tip of the erect penis. Squeeze the tip of the condom and unroll it until it reaches the base of the penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll, it may be backward or defective. Throw the condom away and try a new one.
4. Enjoy safe sex with Durex Extra Sensitive Condoms. Keep the condom on for the entire session until ejaculation occurs.
5. Remove the condom immediately after ejaculation (while the penis is still erect) by holding the condom at its base and sliding the penis out slowly.
6. Throw it away. Wrap the condom in some tissue and dispose of it.
Durex Extra Sensitive Condoms FAQ
Q: Can I use Durex Extra Sensitive Condoms if I have a latex allergy?
A: No, do not use Durex Extra, Sensitive Condoms if you have a latex allergy.
Q: Do Durex Extra Sensitive Condoms have a reservoir tip? A: Yes, Durex Extra Sensitive Condoms have a reservoir tip. Q: Do Durex Extra Sensitive Condoms break easily? A: No, Durex Extra Sensitive Condoms are electronically tested to ensure they will not break easily.
Q: Do Durex Extra Sensitive Condoms protect against pregnancy and STDs/STIs? A: Durex Extra Sensitive Condoms help protect against pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases and infections when used correctly.
Q: Can I pay for Durex Extra Sensitive Condoms with my FSA or HSA?
A: Yes. Durex Extra Sensitive Condoms are eligible for reimbursement with FSA, HSA, and HRA accounts.
DON'T FORGET LUBE: All condoms require additional lube to enhance safety and pleasure. Water-based lube is recommended for use with condoms.
For the best experience, apply a small amount of lube inside the condom and a bit more to the outside.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.