Privacy & Security
Effective Date: 6/1/18
- Information We Obtain receive from our customers
- How We Use The Information
- Your Rights And Choices
- How we Retain Your Personal Information
- How We Protect Personal Information
- Children’s Personal Information
- Information Sharing
- Collection Of Automated Data
- Data Transfers
- Other Online Services And Third-Party Features
Information we receive from our customersIn connection with your use of the Services, you may provide personal information to us in various ways. The types of personal information we obtain include:
- Payment information, such as name, billing address, account number, and payment card details (including card number, expiration date and security code) for payments processed by us. To the extent any payments are processed by any other third parties such as PayPal or Authorized Net, Shopify, or other credit card/payment processing companies we may choose to utilize, then the privacy policies of those parties shall govern such information;
- Contact information (such as name, email address, shipping address, postal code, telephone number, and personal ID); and Login credentials to create an account on the Services (such as email address and password);
- Order history, including information about products purchased or viewed and details you provide through contests, sweepstakes and surveys;
- Information contained on your social media public profile, to the extent you decide to create an account using your social media account: such as social media handles, content and other data shared with us through third-party features that you use on our Services (such as apps, tools, payment services, widgets and plugins offered by social media services like Facebook, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube) or posted on social media pages (such as our social media pages or other pages accessible to us);
- Information you choose to submit on your personalized public profile or affiliate page, including web address name, user name, photograph, links to your social media accounts and any other information you choose to submit.
- User generated content related to product reviews, comments, questions and answers;
- Bank account and tax information related to any company programs that may offer customer payouts (such as Affiliate or Rewards program);
- Personal information contained in content you submit for customer support tools;
- Information you submit in connection with a career opportunity at Purely Power Company LLC, such as contact details, information in your resume and cover letter, and details about your current employment;
- Country/region and language preference based on mobile device settings and/or IP;
- IP address, device, operating system, and browser information that we detect. You are not required to provide this information but, if you choose not to do so, we may not be able to offer you certain Services and related features.
How we use the informationWe use the information as needed to fulfill our contractual obligation to provide you with the products and services you request, to deliver products ordered (including, but not limited to, transportation and customs clearance through related third party service providers); and to manage career opportunities with Purely Power Company LLC. Other ways we may utilize customer information:
- Establishing and managing your account;
- Contacting you regarding account transactions, updates on product information and improvements;
- Processing claims in connection with our products and services, and keeping you informed about the status of your order;
- Responding to your requests and inquiries and providing customer support;
- Protecting against, identifying and preventing fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities;
- Managing our Affiliate and/or Rewards programs;
- Posting your product reviews and managing our Reviews program; Improving and customizing your experience utilizing our services based on your preferences;
- Identifying and authenticating you so you may use the Services;
- Marketing our products to you and providing you with promotions, including special deals, coupons, discounts and chances to win contests and participate in surveys;
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business (including developing new services; enhancing and improving our Services; managing our communications; analyzing our user base and Services; performing data analytics and market research; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- Communicating with you about changes to our policies.
- To send you, Health Newsletters, emails, push notifications and in-app notifications about our products, services, sales and special offers if you sign up to receive them and have not opted out.
- We may combine information we obtain about you through our websites with the information obtained through our apps for the purposes described above. We also may use the information we obtain in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection or otherwise with your consent.
Your Rights And ChoicesYou have choices in connection with the personal information we receive from you. For example, if you have created an account with us, you can change your communication preferences by logging into your account and selecting how you want us to contact you. To the extent provided by applicable law, you also can object to the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes and unsubscribe from our marketing mailing lists, or contact us and we will apply your preferences moving forward. Your rights according to the law:
- You can request access to the personal information we maintain about you;
- Request that we update, correct, amend, or erase your information;
- Request the restriction of our use of your personal information, by contacting us under the information provided on our contact us page.
- California Residents are Subject to certain limits under California law, California residents may ask us to provide them with: (1) a list of certain categories of personal information we have disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, and (2) the identity of those third parties. To make this request, California residents may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are located in the EEA, to the extent provided by applicable law, you also may object to the use of your personal information in certain situations in which we use that information based on our legitimate interests, as described above. In addition, to the extent provided by applicable law,
- You may receive, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, your personal information you have provided to us based on your consent or a contract to which you are party.
- You have the right to have this information transmitted to another company, where it is technically feasible. To exercise these rights, please contact us either by email email@example.com.
- Depending on your location, you may have the right to file a complaint with a privacy regulator if you are not satisfied with our response.
How We Retain Your Personal InformationTo the extent required by applicable law, we will retain your personal information for the duration of our relationship, plus a reasonable period to comply with the applicable statute of limitations or if otherwise required under applicable law.
How We Protect Your Personal InformationWe maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information we obtain through the Services against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Children’s Personal InformationPurely Power Company is not designed or directed to children under the age of 16, and does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 16. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 16, we will promptly delete that information from our records. If you believe that a child under the age of 16 may have provided us with personal information, please contact us either by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena);
- In response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities;
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss;
- In connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
- In the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation);
- With your consent.